Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Challenge

My first random acts of craftiness challenge is here. It arrived yesterday via Erin's blog. I have to use game pieces. Well, there are a million games, and probably billions of pieces. After thinking all day I was stumped. I should have known better than to try and think during the day, especially a day while I was at work. When I woke up in the middle of the night to take sweet Penny my puppy out to the bathroom, I had lots of time to think while I was falling back to sleep.


In that hazy back to sleep fog, I had a vision. It may include jacks, fishing line, and a hanger but you'll just have to wait until September 24th to see what I create. Be excited, and maybe afraid, but mostly excited.


1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts (as long as they are nice)