Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Ramadan

My calendar has informed me that today, July 20th, is the first day of Ramadan. Ramadan is a Muslim religious observance. You can read more about it here. While I am not Muslim, I think it important to know about other religions and cultures.

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. The past ten days haven't been particularly busy, I just haven't gotten around to writing anything. Actually, now that I think about it, I have been busy. Penny had a vet check up where they informed us that she should have a broken tooth removed. We opted to let it's remains fall out on their own and check for infection until they did. We had a birthday celebration for my dad. We went to a funeral for my great aunt and visited with my grandparents and uncle who attended the funeral. I got a really bad summer cold. And we went mini golfing. All on top of work, pets, and daily life. No wonder I haven't written.

I also have been busy with a second blog for my sister-in-law who is serving an LDS mission. I only write once a week, and basically just copy and paste whatever she emails to the family, but it still takes time. If you'd like to read it, the address is http://sistahbrown.blogspot.com.

The next few days I'll go into detail about some of the things I've been up to lately. I have a renewed vigor to keep this blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts (as long as they are nice)