Monday, April 23, 2012

Graduation!

Congratulations to my super hard working husband Doug. He graduated on Friday with a B.S. in Biology from Brigham Young University. Woo Hoo! I'm so proud of him. Huge shout out to his sister Rachel for making a super awesome snake lei. Doug worked a lot with snakes and reptiles during his undergraduate research. Here are the best pictures I got, unfortunately they aren't very good. Someday I'll have a better camera.

Dougie wore a blue shirt so I was a little easier to pick him out of the crowd

That's probably the Dean of the College of Life Science

That fuzzy dark blob is Doug walking to pick up his diploma.

Yay for Dougie!

The photographer had a slight problem with Doug's amazing height.

We got a little tired of taking pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts (as long as they are nice)